We are hiring!
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
MONEI is an early-stage startup aiming to simplify digital payments. Our payment gateway technology lets e-commerce merchants accept all major payment methods within one single platform. We’re shaping a new way for online sellers to digitize payments.
Our serverless architecture won Amazon’s AWS Startup Architecture of the Year Program (Iberia region), and our global expansion is happening fast!
That’s why we’re looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Engineer. As an early technical hire at our exciting Fintech, you'll design, implement, and deliver frontend and backend features. You’ll also ideate and execute its architecture — the opportunities to build and explore are endless!
You'll solve hard problems and have a deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building, learning, and who can handle working independently while also communicating details with the team.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading.
🚀 What You’ll Be Doing
- You'll be building a payments solution to help our customers with a seamless digital payments experience.
- You'll also contribute to building the Backoffice app we use internally to manage operations. All covered by tests. Untested code is broken code.
- You'll be making important architectural decisions and implementing them along with experienced software engineers.
- Your motivation and experience will help to inspire junior engineers. 1-2 junior developers will report to you, so you can help them reach their full potential.
- All technical decisions are made as a team — your input will help determine how we evolve our platform and stack.
🧠 What You’ll Need
- +5-7 years of experience in a challenging Software Engineering role.
- You know NodeJS & you are a master of AWS Lambda + Serverless.React).
- You know NodeJS & you are a master of AWS Lambda + Serverless.
- Experience with building, testing, and deploying performant APIs.
- You're very familiar with automated tests. Jest and Cypress would be a plus.
- You've built and maintained databases.
- English is a must. We’re based in Spain but have an international team.
- You’re comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
💡 Bonus Points
- You're acquainted with Typescript.
- You've played with GraphQL.
- You're familiar with fintech/payment platforms and/or SaaS.
- You understand CI/CD, build and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions), and monitoring systems.
- Experience with Docker or containers in general.
- You've worked in fast-paced startup environments and you’re ready to work remotely full time.
🔍 Useful Info
- 100% remote (not that there is much of a choice these days 😅). We do have an office in Málaga & Barcelona, so if you’re in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours and paid-time-off policy.
- Meet the team at MONEI
📧 To Apply
If you think you have what it takes to help MONEI shape the future of payments, please send your cover letter and CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.